Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2007

Sakray Patch Fixer & Optimiser

If you've been getting Gravity Errors upon warping or your Sakray is unable to patch, worry not. I have found the solution to your worries!

Actually I've been having those 2 problems ever since I played RO. Anyway, check these out.

Sakray Patch Fixer

If your Sakray patching fails at certain dates and it gives you an error or any errors encountered, use this. It will fix Sakray and it's said to connect directly to the server. It patches at the same time. It's marvellous, I tell you.

Anyway, extract it to your Gravity folder and run it.


Sakray Optimiser
Well, looking at its name, it optimises and defrags sdata.grf. Hastens loading time as well.

Extract this to your Gravity file as well. It may take quite some time. A gray and black window will pop up. Don't panic but just leave it as it optimises.


Happy gaming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.